122 Main Street
The Sumner House was built in 1823, originally owned by Judge Frederick Augustus Sumner. Today, it is a restored restaurant that offers seated casual dining service, a pub, as well as outdoor deck seating in the warmer months. Their menu includes a wide selection of appetizers, soups and salad, sandwiches and burgers, as well as favorite American fare entrees. They also offer online ordering and takeout.