REGION – As of Jan. 25, 2020, the following is the standings for Vermont high school bowling.
- 1st, Windsor, 58
- 2nd, South Burlington, 55
- 3rd, Fair Haven, 52
- 4th Randolph, 52
- 5th, Essex, 44
- 6th, Burlington, 35
- 7th, Enosburg, 33
- 8th, Brattleboro, 32
- 9th, White River, 29
- 10th, Hartford, 23
- 11th, Springfield, 22
The top 10 individual averages:
- Howard Stockwell, Randolph, 207.7
- Cean Lieberman, Hartford, 205.4
- Rayce Gilbert, Windsor, 200.8
- Joseph Warner, Randolph, 193.3
- Grayson Frazer, Windsor, 192.3
- Jacob Pickielnok, Fair Haven, 191.5
- Julius Dodson, Burlington, 187.6
- Matt Campbell, South Burlington, 183.6
- Courtney LaFleche, South Burlington, 180.5
- Nick Snide, Fair Haven, 179.3
The top 32 bowlers advance to Individual Championship to be held Feb. 22, 2020 at Rutland Bowlerama at 10 a.m.
Saturday, Feb. 8
- Essex, Enosburg, Windsor, White River Valley at Sparetime in Colchester, Vt., 8:30 a.m.
- Randolph, South Burlington, Burlington, and Brattleboro at Valley Bowl in Randolph, Vt., 1 p.m.
- Springfield, Hartford, and Fair Haven at Springfield Bowl in Springfield, Vt., 1 p.m.
Saturday, Feb. 15
- South Burlington, Windsor, Hartford, and Burlington at Sparetime in Colchester, Vt., 8:30 a.m.
- Enosburg, Essex, and Springfield at Sparetime in Colchester, Vt., 9 a.m.
- Fair Haven, Randolph, Brattleboro, and White River Valley at Rutland Bowlerama in Rutland, Vt., 4:30 p.m.