LUDLOW, Vt. – Three weeks remain in the Okemo Valley Golf Club Men’s League. As usual, it will be a fight to the finish. Sotheby’s Realty continued their hot month of play, finishing in the top three for four weeks in a row and capturing the top spot for the night July 30. Pat McLaughlin, Larry Plumb, Charlie Howard, and Fra Devine combined to win 11.5 holes.
Green Mountain Appraisals finished second for the night as Clemente Delarosa, PJ Garvey, Pat Moore, and Jack Cassidy combined to win 11 holes. Rounding out the top three, and continuing their control of the league, was Built Rite MFG. Chris Garvey, John Smith, Rick Doyle, and Casey Compton combined to win 10 holes. Closest to the pin winners were Roger Danyew and Bob Herbst.
- 1st Sotheby’s Realty 11.5 holes won, 15 points
- 2nd Green Mountain Appraisals 11 holes won, 13 points
- 3rd Built Rite MFG. 10 holes won, 11 points
- 4th Diamond Realty 10 holes won, 10 points
- 5th Knight Tubs 8 holes won, 9 points
- 6th Huntley’s Wealth Management 8 holes won, 8 points
- 7th HWC Financial 7 holes won, 7 points
- 8th Stryhas Builders 6.5 holes won, 6 points
- 1st Built Rite MFG. 116 points
- 2nd Stryhas Builders 106 points
- 3rd Knight Tubs 102 points
- 4th Sotheby’s Realty 101 points
- 5th Diamond Realty 100 points
- 6th Huntley’s Wealth Management 97 points
- 7th HWC Financial 90 points
- 8th Green Mountain Appraisals 79 points
For more information about Okemo Valley Golf Club, please call 802-228-1396 or visit www.okemo.com.