LUDLOW, Vt. – Four weeks remain in Okemo Valley Golf Club Men’s League. The race for the Commissioner’s Cup has never been tighter with seven out of eight teams having a chance to finish in the top three.
Huntley’s Wealth Management won top honors for the night Tuesday, July 23 and moved back into contention. Eric Stocker, Sean Kane, Craig Peters, and Bob Herbst combined to win 23 holes. Diamond Realty finished second for the night, and in the process knocked front-runners Built Rite MFG. back in the pack. Roger Danyew, Scott Howard, Bruce Zanca, and Bob Ahlers combined to win 22 holes.
For the third week in a row, Sotheby’s Realty finished in the top three, continuing their late-season push. Pat McLaughlin, Larry Plumb, Charlie Howard, and Fra Devine combined to win 20.5 holes. Closest to the pin winners were Peter Modisette and Pat McLaughlin.
- First – Huntley Wealth Management 23 holes won, 15 points
- Second – Diamond Realty 22 holes won, 13 points
- Third – Sotheby’s Realty 20.5 holes won, 11 points
- Fourth – Stryhas Builders 18.5 holes won, 10 points
- Fifth – Knight Tubs 17.5 holes won, 9 points
- Sixth – HWC Financial 15.5 holes won, 8 points
- Seventh – Built rite MFG. 14 holes won, 7 points
- Eighth – Green Mountain Appraisals 13 holes won, 6 points
- First – Built Rite MFG. 105 points
- Second – Stryhas Builders 100 points
- Third – Knight Tubs 93 points
- Fourth – Diamond Realty 90 points
- Fifth – Huntley’s Wealth Management 89 points
- Sixth – Sotheby’s Realty 86 points
- Seventh – HWC Financial 83 points
- Eighth – Green Mountain Appraisals 66 points
For more information about Okemo Valley Golf Club, please call 802-228-1396 or visit www.okemo.com.