Two-part Photoshop 101 class at Claremont Makerspace
August 1 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
One event on August 1, 2019 at 6:00 pm
CLAREMONT, N.H. – Join us for a two-part Photoshop 101 class on Wednesday, July 24 and Thursday, Aug. 1 from 6 – 9 p.m. at Claremont Makerspace. Photoshop 101 is a basic introduction to the tools and uses of Adobe Photoshop Software for Photography and photo manipulation. We will be going through the different types of tools in the program.
Subjects covered in Photoshop 101 will include:
– File types – What types of files to use for specific purposes & how to convert.
– Resizing images, canvas size and zooming
– Using toolbars
– Layers, adjustments, solid colors
– Levels, curves, contrast, vibrance, balancing
– Transform, rotate, scale, skew, warp and distort
– Adding, removing and changing text
– Selection techniques
– Various other tips, tricks and hints
Participants must have basic computer skills & a laptop with Adobe Photoshop 6 or higher.