Here is a fun recipe that will have you and your four-legged friends enjoy the holiday.
• 2 1/2 cups coconut flour (can use whole wheat flour if your dog is not allergic)
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• 1 cup natural peanut butter (xylitol free peanut butter only, consider purchasing peanut butter made especially for dogs)
• 1 cup water
• 2 tablespoons honey
• 1 egg
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In a large bowl combine flour, baking powder, and the egg. Add peanut butter, water, honey and stir until you have stiff, firm dough.
3. On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough about 1/2 inch thick and use a cookie cutter to make fun shapes.
4. Bake for 20 minutes, until golden.