The Norris Cotton Cancer Center at Dartmouth-Hitchcock is one of the nation’s premier cancer treatment and research facilities. My wife and I are raising money to support this mission by riding our bikes in the 2018 Prouty fundraising ride July 14.
Please help us raise money for cancer research by sponsoring our rides. Contributions of any amount are welcome. Here’s how to pledge online using your credit card:
1. Enter “Prouty 2018” into your computer search engine (e.g., Google).
2. On the Prouty home page, click on “donate.”
3. Then click on “Donate to an Individual.”
4. In the boxes provided, type in “Eric Bye” or “Barbara Bye.”
5. Click on the name when it appears on the screen.
6. Click on “Give Now.”
7. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the process.
If you prefer, you can write a check to FNCCC and mail it to this address: Friends of Norris Cotton Cancer Center, Prouty Office, 1 Medical Center Drive, Lebanon, NH 03756.
Please remember to write one name or the other on the memo line so we get proper credit. Every rider must raise a minimum amount of money.
The entire process will take you less than five minutes, and it could make a difference of many years to a current or future cancer victim. Your contributions to this cause are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Many people have dealt with cancer first-hand and know others who have. This is a fine opportunity to dedicate money to cancer research on behalf of people you know whose lives have been touched by cancer.
Wishing you good health, and with many thanks in advance,
Eric and Barbara Bye
N. Springfield, Vt.