BELLOWS FALLS, Vt. – This year, Ladies Night in Bellows Falls is Friday, Dec. 14, from 4 p.m. until closing. This is a fun night for girl friends, sisters, sisters-in-law, moms and daughters, co-workers to shop. There are refreshments in the shops, specials at the restaurants, and the benefit of shopping local and getting your BFDDA Shop Local Cards stamped. Several businesses are holding fundraisers for local charities like Relay for Life.
- Boccaccio’s Salon will be offering a special on gift certificates and products.
- Flat Iron Cafe will offer special drinks and treats.
- J&H Hardware and Sporting Goods has discounts on in-stock merchandise and 10 percent of sales go to American Cancer Society.
- JoAnna’s Glamorama has specials.
- Popolo offers women a discount of all liquor drinks at the bar in recognition of the pay gap between men and women in America.
- River Artisans will be open.
- Sherwin’s Art Glass will have glass demonstrations and refreshments as well as making a donation of 30 percent of his proceeds for Relay for Life.
- Windham Antiques has storewide discounts and free gift wrapping.
- Wunderbar is open until 1 a.m.
Village Square Booksellers will be donating a portion of their proceeds to Dance Away Cancer/Relay for Life Team Super Hero. Refreshments will be served and holiday music will be playing for this festive occasion.
From 4-9 p.m., Halladays Flowers & Harvest Barn will donate 20 percent of all sales to the Windham County Relay for Life. Enjoy beverages, holiday appetizers, and chair massages! Live radio event with Jane Eno from KIXX, plus a jewelry trunk show with Brenda Benware from Martha’s Vineyard!
Athen’s, Pizza Palace, Famous Pizza, PK’s, and Donovan’s are open that evening too.
In Saxtons River, we have Kendall’s Kitchen in Saxtons River serving a free glass of wine with dinner purchase and Main Street Arts will be holding a Holiday Sing-Along from 7-9 p.m. and the “Seeing It Through – The Artwork of Liz Guzynski” exhibit continues through Dec. 28.
For more information on the program, visit the BFDDA Facebook page.