LUDLOW, Vt. – We have moved our Annual Meeting to Wednesday, May 17 to Sams Steakhouse in Ludlow from 5-7 p.m. Our speaker is the Chief of Mondo Mediaworks from Brattleboro, Luke Stafford.
We have moved our Casino Night to Wednesday, November 15 immediately following our mixer at Jackson Gore Inn. We invite everyone in the community to participate and play with us! This is a fundraising event for the Chamber.
We thank the Southern Pie Company and Six Loose Ladies in Chester for hosting our April mixer. We congratulated Springfield Medical Care Systems for being chosen our April Members of the Month.
Our new website launched and we encourage you to check it out at www.YourPlaceInVermont.com.
Our new annual Okemo Valley Regional Guidebooks will be out before Memorial Day.
Our Chambers mall at OVRCCMALL.com is bringing together local goods and services. The Chamber has organized a free hands-on online setup workshop for members and non-members alike at Newsbank Coference Center in Chester. Anyone who would like to sell products online should attend. Call the Chamber office to secure your space. 802-228-5830. Appointments are every hour from 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Save the dates:
· July 8 & 9 – Buy Local Festival. Music on Saturday from noon – 3 p.m. is Satin & Steel sponsored by Mr. Darcy’s and The Chophouse and Sunday from noon-3 p.m. is Jamie Ward. We’re still accepting vendor applications.
· August 25 – Okemo Valley Antique & Classic Car/Truck Cruise In is at Bensons Chevrolet from 5-8 p.m. and is sponsored by Bensons Chevrolet and Goodmans American Pie.
· August 26 & 27 – Okemo Valley Antique & Classic Car/Truck Show is at Fletcher Farm School for the Arts & Crafts field from 10 a.m.-3 p.m. and is sponsored by Springfield Buick GMC.
· September 12 – OVRCC Golf Tournament – open to everyone
· November 15 – Casino Night – open to everyone.