BELLOWS FALLS, Vt. – Bellows Falls invites the public to “Bellows Falls 3rd Friday,” Friday, June 15 from 3 – 8 p.m. This is an opportunity to stroll through various venues of Bellows Falls and the vicinity for art, music, literary events, food, and late-night shopping in Bellows Falls, Vt.
- Windham Antiques open until 7 p.m.,
- Village Square Booksellers welcomes BFUHS alumni with refreshments and a 10 percent discount until 8 p.m.,
- River Artisans crafts cooperative will be open from 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.,
- The Rock and Hammer Jewelry will be open until 6 p.m.,
- Sherwin Art Glass and Tsuga Studios will be open at 33 Bridge St with demonstrations and refreshments from 5:30-8 p.m.,
- Popolo casual to fine dining until 9:30 p.m.,
- Halladays Florist open until 5:30 p.m. with dip tasting,
- Flat Iron Exchange will be open until 8 p.m. with a live acoustic jam from 3-6 p.m.,
- Canal Street Art Gallery reception for “The Arts of Resistance” exhibit from 5-8 p.m.,
- Cold River Furniture will also be open with furniture by Peter Maynard and paintings by Marcie Maynard from 5-7 p.m.
Cafe 7, Anastasia’s Closet, and other venues will also be open for dining and shopping. The Greater Falls Farmer’s Market will be at the Hetty Green Park on School Street from 3-7 p.m. for local food, art, and music. The Bellows Falls Opera House will have a movie at 7 p.m.
Check out our Facebook page, www.facebook.com/BellowsFalls.3rdFriday, for additional information and future events.