BELLOWS FALLS, Vt. – Bellows Falls invites the public to our Bellows Falls 3rd Friday on Friday, Feb. 16 from 4-8 p.m. – an opportunity to stroll through various venues of Bellows Falls and the vicinity for art, music, literary events, food and late-night shopping.
The following venues will host BF3F events:
- Windham Antiques open until 7 p.m.,
- Village Square Booksellers will have a book club sign up and free ARCs,
- River Artisans will be open 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.,
- The Rock and Hammer Jewelry will be open until 6 p.m.,
- Shona Grill will be serving dinner specials,
- Sherwin Art Glass is open at 33 Bridge St. with demonstrations and refreshments,
- Popolo will have casual to fine dining until 9:30 p.m.,
- Halladays Florist will be open until 5:30 p.m. with dip tasting,
- Flat Iron Exchange will hosts Bellows Falls native Michael Veitch performing at 5 p.m. and quilts from Margo Hrubec will be on display,
- Canal Street Art Gallery will the Southern Vermont Young Professionals for an evening of art, live music – featuring jazz guitarist Ken Rokicki – and tasty treats,
- Cafe 7 will host the Gail Mickle Art Show and have light dinner fare until 7 p.m.,
- Anastasia’s Closet will be staying open to 7 p.m.
Check out our Facebook page, www.facebook.com/BellowsFalls.3rdFriday/, for additional information and future events.